This programme covers extensively the fundamental principles and applications of management theories that allow you to apply management concepts to be a significant contributor to any business organisation. You will develop skills to appreciate, assess and address key issues that drive a corporate in a dynamic business environment. This will enable you to be highly adaptive to solve problems arising from the ever changing business environment.
Candidates with the following criteria will be eligible to be considered for admission into the undergraduate programme:
(1) Regular Entry
Candidates must fulfil one of the following criteria: With a pass in English and Mathematics at SPM / UEC Senior Middle III and
· Grade C (SGP 2.0) in at least two (2) subjects / two (2) Principals in STPM / HSC / A-Level
· Five (5) Grade Bs in UEC Senior Middle III
Other eligible qualifications
· An approved / accredited Diploma / Advanced Diploma
· An approved Foundation / Matriculation (minimum CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00) qualification from other private and public universities in Malaysia
· Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government
(2) Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)
Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) provides an opportunity for individuals with working experience but lack of formal academic qualifications to pursue their tertiary studies. APEL involves the identification, documentation and assessment of prior experiential learning to determine the extent to which an individual has achieved the desired learning outcomes, for access to a programme of study.
Applicants should comply with the following admission criteria stipulated by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA):
· The candidate should be at least 21 years of age in the year of application and possess relevant work experience.